1. Be realistic when gambling at an online casino - the odds are normally always in the casino's favor, expect to lose from the outset - but if you win, it will be a bonus.
2. Don't rely on a hunch. Sometimes your hunch will be right - but rather work out the best odds before betting.
3. Although you will most likely lose in the long term - there will be plenty of times that you will in fact be up in the short term. The rare exception to this commandment is that blackjack card counters and video poker players can gain a long term edge if they are good.
4. In general the harder a game is to understand the smaller the house edge is if you play it correctly. Your best bets are the more complicated games of blackjack, craps, baccarat, and video poker, assuming you play them wisely. Your worst bets when gambling online are the simple games of pure chance like keno, roulette, and the wheel of fortune.
5. Don't bet money you can't afford to lose. Set a limit on your losses for both a table sitting and the duration of your trip.
6. Bet conservatively. Your money will last longer this way as opposed to betting wildly.
7. There is no system that can beat a game of chance. You will most likely meet a lot of people who have written books and promise no fail systems. Whilst you may pick up a few good tips this way, the truth is that there is no fail proof system. If there was - the casinos would be out of business in no time.
9. Avoid the side bets.
Games like Caribbean stud poker, let it ride, and blackjack often offer a side bet. These bets are designed to appear like a good bet to amateurs but are actually very bad bets. Unless told otherwise by Topboss or another trustworthy source you should avoid them.
10. Have fun.
Don't forget that gambling online is supposed to be for entertainment. Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess. If you lose the ability to walk away from the table or machine at will then you shouldn't play at all.
Emu Casino is a 3 year old online casino that has recently been revamped, so now includes 900 casino games from many different gaming providers.
New Players will get $3.00 Free plus a 100% bonus up to $100.00
Go to Emu Casino